Hockey New Brunswick has released Version 4 of the Return to Hockey Guidelines.
Updates to the document include:
- Section 4 – Safety Guidelines – Revised protocols for members who are sick or showing signs of COVID-19, as well as additional information related to Screening Protocols.
- Section 4 – Safety Guidelines - New Screening Protocols for health zones that are in the Orange Alert Phase.
- Section 4 – Safety Guidelines - Outlined process for positive COVID-19 test.
- Section 6 – Return to Hockey Structure – Minor Hockey Associations whose boundaries in a health zone that moves to the Orange Alert Phase 1, will revert to Phase 1 in HNB Return to Hockey Guidelines.
- Section 6 – Return to Hockey Structure – For associations in the Orange Alert Phase, Affiliate players are not permitted at practice.
- Section 6 – Return to Hockey Structure – Detailed protocols for the hosting of tournaments.
- Section 6 – Return to Hockey Structure - Goal Celebrations – added detail on what’s permitted.
- Appendix C – Contact Tracing Registry – Column added for ‘guests’ to be included.
- Appendix I – Government of New Brunswick FAQ’s added
A tracking document has been created which outlines the changes that have been made to the Return to Hockey Guidelines, as well as an outline of the COVID-19 specific documentation that has been created.
Additional COVID-19 resources are available on the HNB website - https://hnb.ca/en/covid-19