Hockey New Brunswick Skills Development Camp Coming to Sussex.
Hockey New Brunswick will be offering local minor hockey players an opportunity to take part in a Hockey New Brunswick Skills Development Camp being held in Sussex, NB on October 21, 2017.
The primary focus of the camp is centred around on-ice fundamental skills, with off-ice time scheduled for life skill enhancement in areas such as respect, fitness, and teamwork. Off-ice fitness sessions are included involving games with team work and proper stretching.
Members of Hockey New Brunswick will be on-site to assist with on-ice, as well as off-ice sessions.
The Hockey New Brunswick Skills Development Camps are designed for Novice, Atom Peewee and Bantam players and have the following objectives:
- To develop/enhance the fundamental skills of skating, passing, stick handling, and shooting.
- To create opportunity for players to meet other players and develop friendships.
- To promote the fun of the game.
- To teach the concepts of fair play, fitness, safety, team work, and the importance of a positive attitude.
- To provide a memorable experience for all who attend.
The camp will be $35/player. The first 70 players registered will be accepted.
Players who attend the camp will receive:
- 2 – 60 minute on-ice sessions
- Team building session
- Fitness session
- Hockey New Brunswick Practice Jersey
- Hockey New Brunswick Gift
To register for the Skill Camp please click the link below:
Novice/Atom CLICK HERE
Peewee/Bantam CLICK HERE
For more information on this camp please contact Mike Gillingham @
Phone: (506) 453-0864